Friday, January 1, 2016

New and Improved

Hi everyone!  Remember me?  It's been a while... a LONG while.  But I'm back to posting and I've changed my site.  I imported my favorite and most popular posts from my old blog so if you'd like to reminisce with me, go right ahead.  My kids have grown, our livestock population has expanded, and in general, we've made all sorts of progress!

One of my big goals with this new site is to post more up-to-date info for the Nebraska Ag-In-The-Classroom project. I have been involved in this for a few years now and I just love sharing our farm stories with the kids.  They come up with the BEST questions for us!!  So if you have questions or have interest in the program, please send me a message or contact the director via the link above.

So Happy 2016 to all of you!!!  Join me on my New Year's Resolution to share my family's story that's all about agriculture and a few surprise posts too!  Consider this your official invitation to follow along!  We have great farm "tails" to tell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think!!